Engaging current and potential customers on social media requires more skill than a basic knowledge of Facebook or Twitter. Advertising on social media platforms can be very rewarding: driving traffic to your website, increasing conversions and customer loyalty, word of mouth referrals, and staying ahead of the competition.
Poor planning or improper use of social media can be detrimental to your organization, hurting your organization’s image, reducing referrals, loss of customers and negatively impacting future sales.
Effective use of social media requires knowing your customers:
- what they want to see and learn about,
- what they don’t like,
- who they are: gender, age, and ethnicity,
- how your organization can benefit them,
- when they use social media
- and so much more.
It can be a full-time job depending on the size of your organization. Many organizations choose to rely on a contracted team member such as one of our staff for the following goals:
- Training on social media best practices to enhance in-house management of social media.
- Use our team members as your own to manage your social media platforms for you.
- Analyze, build, and optimize social media strategies.
- Build and manage social media advertising campaigns to fall within any budget.
- Reduced cost and liability when compared to hiring a full-time employee.
Our team members can help your team achieve more by increasing the effectiveness and relevance of your social media efforts. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a meeting to see how we can help.